Thursday, November 6, 2014

Power Up Like Mario

Ask any freelancer who works long hours in front of the computer. I doubt there is any one who has not experienced 'burning out'. That's what I am experiencing right now. I'm dead tired, lifeless and so drained of energy. I wish to go on vacation and then get back to work with renewed energy. BUT. I cannot do that just yet. We are moving this December and we are busy, busy, busy. I need to pack. I need to clean up and I need to make sure that I still have time left for work. I admit I have a lot of catching up to do which is why I badly need an 'Energy Reboot'. If you are reading this and you are a freelancer just like me, would you be so kind as to share with me your all-time favorite stress buster? I need one, like right now. I need to get back on track. If only it were that easy to power up, you know, like Super Mario. Which reminds me, instead of writing all these nonsense, I should wrap things up and get back on my to-do list. I'm almost done with one task. 10,238 more left to do. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How to Sign up

If you are interested to become a freelancer, just click my referral banner and you will be redirected to my profile page. Click SIGN UP, fill out the form and then submit. That's it! If you have questions, you can leave a comment and I will get back to you.

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk